Wilton ALL-TERRAIN 6" VISE - Item 5576
Wilton ALL-TERRAIN 6" VISE - Item 5576
6" ATV All-Terrain Vise™ 10010 – Item 5576
Some jobs go beyond the workshop; some jobs make you come to them. For the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility we present the All-Terrain Vise by Wilton. Secure it in your hitch or mount it on your bench, the ATV is locked, loaded, and ready to go.
Jaw Width (In.)
Opening Capacity Max (In.)
Throat Depth (In.)
Pipe Jaw Capacity (In.)
3/4 - 3
Jaw Depth (In.)
Jaw Height (In.)
Jaw Material/Hardness (MW)
Overall Height (In.)
- Fits a standard 2" hitch and includes a hitch pin for security.
- Can be mounted on a bench or trailer for even greater versatility with the included mounting bracket.
- Lightweight and with an integrated carrying handle, the ATV is designed for easy transport.
- Patented 360° locking handle secures the handle while driving or repositions it while working.
- The included set screws are designed to provide a tight fit in the hitch and reduce vibration while driving.
- Water resistant for all weather protection while it's on your truck.
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials.
- Ideal working height doesn't interfere with truck bed or tailgate.
- Jaws are replaceable and include a v-groove for vertical clamping of round objects.
- Pipe jaws clamp round objects up to 3".
- 60,000 PSI ductile iron body
Shipping within the United States
Wilkof Industrial ships orders within the continental United States. Wilkof Industrial ships most orders via standard UPS ground service. This can vary depending on the size of the shipment. Large orders may require freight shipment. The average time for a shipment to arrive is 7-10 days. If you require an expedited shipment please contact us to get a quote on shipment costs.
WilkofIndustrial.com has no control of shipments once they leave our warehouse and is not responsible for delays in shipping times due to: natural disasters, incorrectly entered shipping information, and or products damaged during the shipping process.
Shipping Methods Available
- UPS Ground: Charges based on size, weight, and destination. Free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Available at a additional charge based on size, weight, and destination.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Also available for a additional charge based on size, weight, and destination.
- R&L Freight: For large shipments that cannot ship via standard ground.
Shipping Outside the United States
WilkofIndustrial.com handles international shipments on a case by case basis. If you are located outside the United States, please contact us and a sales representative will contact you to discuss your needs.
Defective product must be returned during manufactures warranty period. WilkofIndustrial.com will provide a shipping label for returns within the first 30 days after purchase. After 30 days return shipping will be the customers responsibility.WilkofIndustrial.com will need to be contacted before any defective product(s) are returned. Upon approval WilkofIndustrial.com will issue an RA. This RA and the original receipt must be included with the returned item.
If you purchased the wrong product
Please contact us first before returning the product/products and include:
- the order number
- the product/products you wish to return
- the the reason for the return
All stock items are subject to a 10% restocking charge. A stock item refers to any item we stock in our warehouse. We will waive any restocking charges on stock items if a replacement item is ordered. Wilkof Industrial will issue a shipping return label at the customers request but it is the responsibility of the buyer. Credit will not be issued until we receive the product.
If we shipped the wrong product
Wilkof Industrial must be notified within 10 days of delivery. Please contact us first before returning the product/products and include:
- order number
- the incorrect item
Wilkof Industrial will provide a shipping label for the return. Credit will not be issued until we receive product.