- Manila rope is a type of rope made from manila hemp.
- Manila rope is very durable, flexible, and resistant to salt water damage, allowing its use in rope, hawsers, ships' lines, and fishing nets.
- Manila ropes shrink when they become wet. This effect can be advantageous under certain circumstances, but if it is not a wanted feature, it should be well taken into account. Since shrinkage is more pronounced the first time the rope becomes wet, new rope is usually immersed into water and put to dry before use so that the shrinkage is less than it would be if the rope had never been wet.
- WLL = Working Load Limit
Part # Size Length Wt per Coil WLL MR14-RL 1/4 600 12 108 MR516-RL 5/16 600 25 180 MR38-RL 3/8 600 35 243 MR12-RL 1/2 600 45 477 MR58-RL 5/8 600 80 792 MR34-RL 3/4 600 100 992 MR78-RL 7/8 600 135 1386 MR1-RL 1 600 162 1620 MR114-RL 1-1/4 600 251 2430 MR112-RL 1-1/2 600 360 3330 MR2-RL 2 600 648 5580
Shipping within the United States
Wilkof Industrial ships orders within the continental United States. Wilkof Industrial ships most orders via standard UPS ground service. This can vary depending on the size of the shipment. Large orders may require freight shipment. The average time for a shipment to arrive is 7-10 days. If you require an expedited shipment please contact us to get a quote on shipment costs.
WilkofIndustrial.com has no control of shipments once they leave our warehouse and is not responsible for delays in shipping times due to: natural disasters, incorrectly entered shipping information, and or products damaged during the shipping process.
Shipping Methods Available
- UPS Ground: Charges based on size, weight, and destination. Free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Available at a additional charge based on size, weight, and destination.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver: Also available for a additional charge based on size, weight, and destination.
- R&L Freight: For large shipments that cannot ship via standard ground.
Shipping Outside the United States
WilkofIndustrial.com handles international shipments on a case by case basis. If you are located outside the United States, please contact us and a sales representative will contact you to discuss your needs.
Defective product must be returned during manufactures warranty period. WilkofIndustrial.com will provide a shipping label for returns within the first 30 days after purchase. After 30 days return shipping will be the customers responsibility.WilkofIndustrial.com will need to be contacted before any defective product(s) are returned. Upon approval WilkofIndustrial.com will issue an RA. This RA and the original receipt must be included with the returned item.
If you purchased the wrong product
Please contact us first before returning the product/products and include:
- the order number
- the product/products you wish to return
- the the reason for the return
All stock items are subject to a 10% restocking charge. A stock item refers to any item we stock in our warehouse. We will waive any restocking charges on stock items if a replacement item is ordered. Wilkof Industrial will issue a shipping return label at the customers request but it is the responsibility of the buyer. Credit will not be issued until we receive the product.
If we shipped the wrong product
Wilkof Industrial must be notified within 10 days of delivery. Please contact us first before returning the product/products and include:
- order number
- the incorrect item
Wilkof Industrial will provide a shipping label for the return. Credit will not be issued until we receive product.