Wilton Brute Force Bridge C Clamps
Wilton® Brute Force™ Bridge C-Clamps are ideal for heavy construction and fabrication. Brute Force C-Clamps boast a drop forged frame, black oxide coating, and clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs. Spindles are full length, machined from a single piece of square, cold drawn steel tempered and hardened. Square spindle heads stand up to heavy wrench tightening.
- The full closing, extra heavy duty models are designed to stand up to the demands of heavy industrial applications like those encountered in ship building
- Hot upset square head on spindle withstands higher torque
- Square-head spindle has large diameter rolled thread and hardened point which provides smoother operation and added strength
- Black oxide coated spindle resists corrosion
- Clamping pressure ranging up to 40,000 lbs.
|Stock Number||Model||Opening||Throat Depth||Clamp Pressure||Spindle Size||Weight|
|14536||2 F.C.||0 – 2-3/8||1-7/8||12,500||3/4||4|
|14545||3 F.C.||0 – 3-5/16||2-5/16||16,250||7/8||7|
|14554||4 F.C.||0 – 4-1/2||2-3/4||20,000||1||10|
|14563||5 F.C.||0 – 5-1/4||3-1/8||23,800||1||14|
|14572||6 F.C.||0 - 6-1/4||3-3/8||27,500||1-1/8||19|
|14581||8 F.C.||0 - 8-1/2||3-5/8||31,250||1-1/4||26|
|14590||10 F.C.||0 - 10-1/4||3-15/16||35,000||1-1/4||36|
|14599||12 F.C.||0 - 12-3/8||4-1/4||40,000||1-1/4||44|