Wilton 800 Series C-Clamps
Wilton 800 Series C-Clamps are a smart value alternative for clamping applications that don't require as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp. Each is drop forged and features replaceable Perma-Pads and spindles.
- Drop-forged, regular-duty with standard-throat depth
- A value alternative for clamping, not requiring as much throat depth or clamping pressure as a 400 series clamp
- Equipped with Wilton Perma-Pads® and a precision-cut, single-lead acme thread
- ACME rolled spindle and black oxide coating
- V grooved anvil allows secure holding of all materials including rounds, squares and flats.
|Stock Number||Model||Opening||Throat Depth||Clamp Pressure||Spindle Size||Weight|
|14784||810||1-1/2 - 10||3-3/4||6,000||3/4||8|
|14798||812||1-1/8 - 12||3-7/8||8,000||3/4||15|